Before we introduce our product, let's look at our happy customers
"I don't really know anything about make up but there was a wedding that I attended and I felt like it was only appropriate if I'd wear a little make up. My problem was, my eyes are hooded and eyeshadow pigments always end up along my hidden crease creating a huge mess. My sister, who happened to be a make up lover, told me that all I need is a good eye primer that would hold the pigments in place. So I decided to buy this BrightenUp Color Correct Makeup Base.I don't really know how to blend but the fact that this product make my eyeshadow pigment stayed on my lids for 8 hours with very slight fading, it is definitely 5 stars."
Molly Reed --- Montgomery, Alabama
"So let me start by saying I have used nearly every eyeshadow primer available. From high end to low. Mac, Lorac, Urban Decay... they don't hold a candle to Thank Me Later. I have very oily skin. Using this primer, shadow lasts a full 8 hours or more. I could get maybe 5 or 6 out of the other brands, if I'm lucky. I got this when my friend gift it to me, and I had to buy the full size product straight away! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you BrightenUp Color Correct Makeup Base for finally making a perfect primer that lasts! I love this stuff! I love it!"
Jessica Diaz --- Minneapolis, Minnesota
What is the importance of correct makeup base? Does it necessary to use?
Makeup base, also referred to as a primer, is a cosmetic product that is applied to the skin before foundation or concealer. It is typically simply a clear, matte finish or a very light tint. Its purpose is to smooth out lines, wrinkles, or blemishes, and give the foundation or concealer a smooth palette for application. It also helps to absorb oil, and cuts down on shine throughout the day, which can help the makeup last longer. A makeup base is typically oil free, and may include some moisturizing ingredients as well, to condition the skin even as it serves as a base for makeup.
In makeup, you use the base more, which is also necessary for your skin. The Foundation helps to give the makeup a flawless look and adds a shine to the skin. But women are always seen using the Foundation on their wrong fingers.
BrightenUp Color Correct Makeup Base - Best skin protection
BrightenUp Color Correct Makeup Base purple base adjusts yellow skin tone for brighter and clear makeup. It is a long lasting makeup sebum absorbent powder to prevent messy and oily makeup. With perfect hydration it moisturized skin with over 71% of hydrating essence. The Wax Free formula, keeps the skin light and comfortable even after makeup. The light texture of the product stays on the skin smoothly.
This is why BrightenUp Color Correct Makeup Base is special
- Cover it all: Blemishes, dark spots, and wrinkles are problems that appear as you grow.
- This makeup base fills in the pores or uneven, bumpy spots, leaving the silky veil on the surface.
- It instantly hydrates and luminize your skin and gives you a lasting glow.
- Formulated to instantly hydrate your skin for an all-over glow.
- This highlighting formula quickly soothes sensitive red skin and prevents further complications.
- Formulated to brighten up a dull complexion.
- The presence of active herbal ingredients works on pigmentation to give an even skin tone and hydrated skin.
How to Use
- Wash face with soap and water.
- Apply product on unwanted marks you want to conceal.
- Spread and blend on the face to even out the layers.
Product Details: 30ml x Purple x BrightenUp Color Correct Makeup Base