Let’s see what our happy customers are saying
Chelsea no longer has flabby arms and is now able to brag about how nice her contoured arms are!
“I used to have such flabby arms that are always dangling whenever I move around. Then I found this Lymphatic Swelling Home Treatment Set. In just a matter of 2 months my arms’ excess cellulite is gone. The combination of this ginger oil massage and blue light pen is really effective in toning down the arms and making the muscles firmer. It has great stimulation and a fantastic way to contour unwanted body shape. Highly Recommended!”
Chelsea Rogers, 30, Glendale, Arizona
Catherine’s painful leg swelling is just a thing of the past now, thanks to our product she is now free from the discomfort it brings!
“Since I started using this lymphatic home set on my swelling legs, it has brought me great relief and the healing that I had hoped for. The discomfort is gone and I can now walk without too much struggle, this is really a great product and I still continue to use it so that I can have a healthier lymphatic system.”
Catherine Palmer, 56, Omaha, Nebraska
Do you know how our lymphatic system works?
What is a Lymph?
Lymph is a pale fluid that bathes the tissues of an organism, maintaining fluid balance, and removes bacteria from tissues; it enters the blood system by way of lymphatic channels and ducts.
Understanding the lymphatic system provides insights into the body’s profound ability to care for itself. Its functions are as follows:
- Maintains fluid levels in your body
- Absorbs fats from the digestive tract
- Protects your body against foreign invaders
- Transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
- Lymphadenopathy - Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
- Lymphedema - Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma - Cancers of the lymphatic system
- Lymphangitis - Inflammation of the lymph vessels
- Lymphocytosis - a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes in the body.
Blue Light Therapy - The Key Solution For Lymph Drainage
Blue light therapy uses light to treat certain conditions on or just under the skin. It’s considered a pain-free procedure. It helps:
- Kills the bacteria which can cause inflammation
- Restoring normal lymphatic activity
- Reducing swelling
Ginger Oil - Key Lymph Cleanse Ingredient
Ginger oil is extracted from the ginger rhizome after a distillation process. It provides a distinct aroma that can be described as strong, warm, or spicy, perfectly used for aromatherapy and natural medicine. Ginger Oil is a wonderful blend, which helps:
- lymphatic drainage
- relieve pain and swelling
- Soothe and dissolve in sore, tired and achy muscles
- Perfect for a massage, while leaving skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
- A great natural solution for lymphatic drainage
That's why we created...
The Ginger Massage Oil along with the Blue Light Therapy Pen is a powerful combination to make your lymphatic system healthy.
What makes the Lymphatic Swelling Home Treatment Set very effective?
Eliminates Swollen Lymph Nodes- Eliminate swollen lymph nodes with the Lymphatic Swelling Home Treatment Set
Detoxifying- It eliminates the buildup of toxins in our body and makes way for the lymphatic system to work correctly.
Reduces Swelling- Due to its detoxifying properties, toxins are purged which causes the reduction of swelling on and around the lymph nodes.
Aids Immune System- works in tandem with the Immune System to protect the body from foreign invaders.
Improves Blood Circulation- The body takes much-needed oxygen from the arteries to the capillaries
- Reduces Inflammation- reduces further damage to the body caused by toxins by inhibiting inflammation.
Take a look Tina's recover journey:
I started using this Lymphatic Swelling Home Treatment Set when I saw the results when my best friend used it for her underarm fat reduction. I was delighted when I first applied the massage oil and used the blue light from the pen because it emits this warm effect on my arms and I felt that it is doing something,
To my surprise after 2 months of using this set, the excess cellulite is slowly melting and my arm muscles are getting firmer and rounder making the shape of it better.
Finally! my arms are slimmer in the most contoured way, my confidence went up to level 999 lol. Seriously, this product has worked wonders to my body and I can now wear whatever clothes that I want without any fear like I used to have before. To those with fatty arms like me and others who happen to have swelling in any parts of your body, you might want to try this.
Tina Alberts, 36, Berkeley, California
"This Home Treatment Set will surely save you tons of money!"
Exorbitant surgical operations and other medical treatments can be very costly and most of the time can be very dangerous to our body.
That's why we believe that this product is the safest lymphatic solution today in the market and the very reason why it is globally selling fast right now!
The benefits of this Ginger Massage Oil along with the Blue Light Therapy Pen is extraordinary and can relieve you of the pain and discomfort of lymphatic system abnormalities without expensive procedures.
How To Use
- Put 3-4 drops of the Ginger Massage Oil on your palm
- Rub it on the concerned area
- Massage gently until the oil is absorbed by the skin
- Point the blue light from the pen directly to the concerned area
- Move the device slowly from left to right or up and down covering the entire surface
- Do it for about 15-30 minutes
Blue Light Therapy Pen
- Material: ABS
- Color: White
- Voltage: DC 1.5V, Current: 036A, Power: 0.9W
- Battery: 1 x AA Battery (not included)
- Size: Approximately 135 x 19 x 19mm
- 1 Set - (Blue Light Therapy Pen + Lymphatic Detoxification Ginger Massage Oil)
For each pieces of our product purchased, we donate a portion of our profit to support the Cruelty Free International organization, which helps to promote the protection of animals and end animal cruelty around the globe. By purchasing our product, you are supporting our cause to provide a more animal-friendly beauty culture. Don't hesitate to contribute to corporate your passion for beauty and animal today.